Our management system is certified to AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008.
The staff at Astral Scientific share the responsibility of providing professional customer service, timely delivery of goods and services; and continual improvement of our quality management system. The quality system is designed to ensure the provision of a consistent and reliable service to clients at all times.
Australian Distributor for Spectrum Pharmacy Products
Spectrum's certification to ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 17025:2005 standards along with strict adherence to current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) form the foundation of our Integrated QualitySM (IQ) program. All raw materials and finished goods entering our facilities are subject to stringent in-house testing in our analytical laboratories to ensure all chemicals and ingredients meet our own high quality standards.
Spectrum’s extensive knowledge and experience in the changing global regulatory environment ensures that our products are compliant with the US FDA, DEA, ICH WHO and other worldwide regulatory entities.
Quality - #1 Priority
- All of Spectrum’s global manufacturing and distribution sites are FDA registered and operate under current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
- All Spectrum facilities are certified to the current ISO 9001:2008 quality standard.
- Spectrum’s Shanghai, China analytical laboratory is certified to the ISO 17025:2005 quality standard as an independent third-party testing laboratory.
- Spectrum is registered with the DEA as a manufacturer of Controlled Substances (Schedules II - IV).
- Spectrum regularly performs manufacturer site audits to ensure batch-to-batch consistency.
Spectrum actively supports Rx-360, an international pharmaceutical supply chain consortium, and supports transparency in the supply chain.